Documents Menu Commands
These are the menu commands under the Documents Menu.
|Preview This Document
||This command will open the Print Preview function, which will present the currently selected SpeedContracts Document on the screen exactly as they will be printed.
In the Preview mode you can use the menu bar at the top of the page to move between the pages and to zoom in on any portion of a page for a closer view.
You can also use the Margins menu to change the page margins, but we strongly suggest that you leave our default settings as they are.
Use the Close menu button to close the Print Preview function when you are finished reviewing the Specifications.
It's always a good idea to preview a SpeedContracts Document before printing it.
|Print This Document
||This command will print the currently selected SpeedContracts Document on your default printer.
If you need to send the print job to another printer, or if you only want to print a page or specific pages of the SpeedContracts Document, then you should use File | Print Dialog Box instead.
||SpeedContracts has a Multiple Documents feature that allows you to select a group of documents to preview and print together with one command.
The idea is that most contracts are actually comprised of a collection of documents that need to be reviewed and printed together.
Previewing and Printing documents as a group is easy to learn and will be a great timesaver.
To use the Multiple Documents feature:
- Select Multiple Documents to open the dialog box.
- Select the documents to be included in the Multiple Documents group.
- Select the Preview button to preview the selected group of documents in sequence.
- Select the Print to print the selected group of documents.
- You may change the document selections at any time, upon which SpeedContracts will remember the latest selections.